OUR PROMISE: Provide you with honest, friendly advice for the best solutions to your equipment needs.
Our mission is to save your gear at reasonable rates with consistency so you can get back to playing the game!
We guarantee quality service every time, accountability and deliver on our promise.
30 DAY WARRANTY on all repairs. If something falls apart, come undone, or unsatisfactory, we’ll fix it for you.
We’ll make sure you are 100% satisfied! If you have any issues post repairs, LET US KNOW.
We do our best to get as much information and confirm with you before estimates are approved.
Refurbishments, modifications, and major work typically are branded with the BAHR logo. Please let us know if you do not want this done to your pads. We take pride in our work and this lets people know that BAHR repaired your gear!
Please note your work will be subject to social media posting (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc). We do not sell your information, nor give out sensitive information (we disclose first name and state/country of origin)
This is a great way to keep track of progress, so please follow us on social media!
NO REFUNDS on repairs, modifications and refurbishing equipment once we have begun prep work (take apart).
NO REFUNDS NO GRACE PERIOD on used gear once sold. We do our best to make sure they fit you.
PLEASE CLICK RESPONSIBLY
- Please PLEASE email or call for any questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question. :)
- Email email@example.com or Call us +14087664354
- We check all new & used for sale items for defects, take photos to show overall condition and accurately describe each item.
- Please subscribe to be notified of the latest in BAHR news, promotions and upcoming events!
- Payments DUE IMMEDIATELY. We accept all forms of payment! (CASH, Check payable to “Bay Area Hockey Repair.” Arrangements need to be made prior to committing to buy. Most mail-in repairs do not need to be paid until we receive package.
- BAHR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We ALWAYS give deals for ebay sales by invoice via Paypal. You see anything you like and we’ll pass the savings onto you!
- LOCAL PICKUP ONLY AVAILABLE if you could pick up at our shop located at 1535 S 10th Street, San Jose CA 95112 (Across from Sharks Ice)
- FAST & FREE for MOST REPLACEMENT HOCKEY PARTS & ACCESSORIES! (US ONLY)
- FREE SHIPPING TO MOST BUY IT NOW ITEMS! BUY NOW! • We do not end auctions early.
- We ship USPS. For online purchases, tracking will be provided to most transactions.
- We only use clean recycled boxes mostly from hockey pro shops. I will use bubble wrap/tissue paper when necessary.
- Shipping charges pays for applicable shipping charges and sometimes handling for larger/heavier items.
- We will use bubble mailers for small fragile items.
- Most small items ship USPS FIRST CLASS 2-5 DAYS.
- SHIP SAME DAY IF PAID BY NOON PST MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY.
- ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT.
- We SHIP SATURDAYS if purchases are made before 9am Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- We SHIP WORLDWIDE. Email for more info. Check your country customs laws.
- Most returns have a 14-day policy. Our ebay store for many items are 30 days. Please let us know if there are issues with your item.
- PLEASE read return policy before bidding/buying. Most items have a customized notation.
- All used equipment sold as-is and in condition as described.
- NO REFUNDS on all labor based work and repairs.
- We accept refunds, credit or exchange on all replacement parts, DIY Kits and merchandise for the following reasons:
– No post-purchase damage to product or modification (for example, using the DIY relacing kits and asking for a refund)
– Used gear sales are FINAL.
– No returns.
Estimate and conditions:
– Our estimates have a range timeline. For example, 3-5 days means 3-5 business days (closed mondays)
– We always have a pipeline of 50-75 pieces of repairs at any given time. If at any time client picks up equipment in the middle of the repair timeline (while already in our possession) the repair timeline WILL RESET. For Example, you have a game you cannot miss nor cannot find a sub while we have your gear, TURNAROUND WILL CHANGE.
– This process allows us to satisfy everyone and meet all deadlines.
– ALL Payment is due up front, not after. We accept ALL major credit cards (3% KEY-IN FEE)
Check (Make payable to “Bay Area Hockey Repair”) Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CASH. We now accept Apple Pay/Google Wallet/ EMV Chip card reader capabilites!
– For mail-ins however, payment isn’t required until we receive the package (except pre-purchased mail-in deals online)
– For work over $500 USD, we’ll work with you every step of the way with payment plans. Call or email us.
– Any items left for more than 90 days will be considered abandoned.
– We reserve the right to sell any abandoned items after 90 days.
To get a quote, check out bayareahockeyrepair.com/get-a-quote
– Once approved, Mail your item(s) with the Mail-In quote filled out on our website or print out the approved estimate/email correspondence.
– If you purchased a mail-in deal from online store, print the receipt out as well so we know it’s from you.
– Mail-in repair quotes does not include return shipping. Check out USPS.com for shipping quotes from Zip code 95125.
– We will call or email you once we receive the package to go over everything before payment is made and work begins.
– Turnaround timeline begins when payment is received.
– PLEASE don’t confuse shipping timeline from sending to receiving part of turnaround time, so plan accordingly.
– Once work is completed, we’ll notify client, ship them & forward you tracking information with signature confirmation.
– Let BAHR do the work and sell your gently used gear quickly for you! We sell 100% of all consignments!
– We currently only accept Pro Returns, Pro level gear in good condition with minimal wear.
– We do not accept moldy or dirty equipment. Please do not bring equipment that was rained on or in storage.
– FASTEST way to sell consignments are via 7-day auction on ebay. This is high-risk/high reward. Up to you!
– Repairs, parts replacement and cleaning can be done on consignments, and may be deducted from final sell amount.
– We charge 49% rate on all consignments. For example, if your item sells for $100, you receive $51!
– Items sold within 10 minutes to 6 months, all contingent on your set price, your gear, time of year and demand for item(s).
– Payout is via check, paypal, or store credit! Call or email for more info!
– We accept trade-in for work repair credit. Please note you will not receive full retail trade-in pricing. We only accept trade in items with wholesale value more than $100.
– Call/email us for more info! We only accept pro return and pro level equipment (NHL, KHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, etc.) We have limited space. We do not accept small ticket items. Call or email for more info!
– We also accept donations for sharpening coupons or repalm/repair credit, let us know what you have! Most of these donations are repaired and passed on to those in need.