The Biscuit that started it all! And still the best off-ice puck to practice your stickhandling and passing.
Developed by former San Jose Shark Tom Pederson
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
Green Biscuit NHL New Jersey Hockey Puck – Original – Stickhandling
There are no reviews yet.